Study Abroad - ERASMUS Makes It Possible!
ERASMUS is a European Union exchange programme which enables students to study abroad at European partner universities for periods of one or two semesters.
Students are allowed to participate in the ERASMUS Programme once they reach their third semesters of bachelor studies and may continue participating until they complete their doctorates.
The ERASMUS Programme offers the following services:
• grants for extra costs related to staying abroad
• exemption from paying tuition at the host school
• assistance with preparations for staying abroad
• official recognition by the home university of the academic achievements
• special scholarships for students with handicaps and students who stay abroad with children
Downloads for Your Application:
- Application guidelines
- Application form
- Learning Agreement
- Learning Agreement (only for ERM-students)
- Cover sheet
- European Curriculum Vitae
The following remaining positions are available for the academic year 2013/14:
This project is financed by the European Commission. The author of this information sheet takes all responsibility for the contents within; the Commission is not liable for the use of the information.