Information for Transfer Students
International applicants who are already enrolled at a German university and have completed coursework with respective grades, may apply directly to the BTU Office of International Admissions as Transfer Students. You must NOT go through Uni-Assist!
Enrollment at BTU can only be approved in this case if credit for previous coursework at a German university is authorized by the chair of the degree programme for which you are applying.
Exception: Transfer students applying for transfer out of an uncompleted Bachelor or "Diplom" programme into a Master's programme at BTU must go through Uni-Assist.
Your application documents should include:
- Application form for admission to studies for foreign applicants
- School certificates from your home country (as certified copies and certified German or English translation)
- Chinese students: the APS certificate (certified copy) and student achievement of the German university (certified copy)
- Language certificate (certified copy)
- Confirmation of periods of study (in original)
- Clearance Certificate (in original)
- Copy of entry visa and residence permit