Welcome to the Head Student Affairs
The information centre distributes information to all general questions and operations, for example:
- dates and deadlines of examinations,
- semester fees, semester ticket, and modes of payment,
- student identification card (chip card),
- requirements of enrolment for applicants with a German Abitur,
- admission process for students who received their high school diploma in a foreign country,
- status of enrolment.
Office hours - main building, ground floor
Monday to Wednesday: 12:30 p.m. - 3.30 p.m.
Thursday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
The registrar's office provides general information for students as regards all general university-related and academic issues, for example
- admissions for applicants with German Abitur,
Office hours - main building, ground floor, rooms 0.23 to 0.36
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Wednesday: 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Please take a queue number for your respective contact person from the queue machine located between the self-service terminal room and the information centre on the ground floor of the main building.
Office hours - main building, ground floor, room 0.35
Tuesday: 9:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
You do not need to take a number at the queue machine in order to meet with a staff member!
For all course-related questions contact the academic advisor of your specific degree programme.