Accepted as library users are:
- Students, teaching staff and employees of BTU Cottbus
- other persons (16+) residing in Germany
- students from other German universities
- authorities of the state Brandenburg
BTU Cottbus students are automatically registered after activating their BTU-Account
Requirements for registration:
- ID card or
- passport and an official proof of residence (not older than a year) and
- for students a valid student ID card
- minors (under 18) require a written consent of a legal guardian (see form)
By signing the registration form, users confirm acceptance of the current university library's usage regulations and pledge to compliance.
- The registration and usage of the library is free of charge for students and members of all universities of the state Brandenburg and guests of BTU.
- For external users an annual fee of 25 Euro applies.
- Pupils (16+), apprentices, severely disabled persons, unemployed persons, welfare recipients as well as volunteers of the federal volunteer service may claim a reduction by presenting a verification. In this case, the annual fee is 10 Euro.