Many publishers and databases offer the ability to sign up for email alerts. Registration is usually free of charge. Publishers don't require that our library has a subscription to the journal you want to receive alerts.
Kind of alerts:
- ToC alerts: table of contents of new issues of a selected journal
- Search alerts: new hits for your personal search query
- Author alerts: new publications by a selected author
- Topic alerts: new information on a selected subject
- Citation alerts: a selected document has been cited in a new document
You will receive a notification if new content is online.