Information for Researchers
- Support the Open Access Movement and protect your author rights!
- There is an open document alternative to PowerPoint slides: try the HTML-based slide format S5!
- How to Get to Speak at Web Conferences
- Summary Table about Open Source Licenses
- Why simulation software that is used in scientific work should be open: Open Access for Social Simulation
In particular, any science author should, at a minimum, claim from a publisher that she reserves the right to post the final manuscript version immediately (for example, as a PDF file) and the published version six months after publication. This can be conveniently done by attaching the OpenAccess-Delay 1.0 Addendum from Science Commons to the copyright transfer form agreement from the publishing company. Alternative amendments to the copyright transfer form agreement are: