The following services will be available even after the end of the project.
SKILLS & TRAINING
The Gründervilla offers professional qualifications and training on various entrepreneurial competencies.
- Services for academic and non-academic staff, Ph.D. students, assistant professors, professors as well as department teams, research institutes and administrative units of the BTU Cottbus and other universities
- Services for companies
The range of methods in the implementation of skills is strongly training- and action-oriented; little pieces of information are accompanied by extensive exercises and reflection units. We adapt the qualification scheme to your needs in order that you get the right training:
- You perceive training needs of yourself or within your team regarding one of the topics offered (cf. “Modules”).
- You contact us ( contact sheet in German only).
- We inquire your particular training needs either by Email or personal consultation.
- Based on your needs training blocks are selected (see “Blocks”) or, if necessary, newly developed.
- Based on your needs and the selected training blocks the type of activity matching your profile is defined (cf. “Type of course”).
- Both parts bring the costs, contractual agreement and determination of the timeline into agreement.
- Preparation (including initial questionnaire to the participants to record their previous knowledge and expectations), implementation and review of qualification schemes and trainings.
If your needs go beyond the competencies of the Gründervilla employees, either guest speakers will be involved in the training or you will get information on other providers of professional training programs.
You can find more information about the modules, blocks, types of activities and references under the tab “Qualification and Training”.
The Gründervilla offers students in the pre-start-up period a room with a developed infrastructure, so you can work with your business ideas and refine them. These services are still free and require only an agreement with the Gründervilla staff and the coordination with “Villa-residents” as well as the acceptance of the rules for the use of the provided equipment and materials. Then you have the opportunity to use e.g. the computer, scanner, printer but also tools which help you to improve your creativity or to get an overview (such as pin boards, flip charts and other materials). Simply apply to us. Conditions and room description as well as contact information can be found under the tab “Work Islands”.
START- UP LIBRARY
The Gründervilla offers you an extensive library on the topic of business foundation. You are looking for checklists, proposals for ideas of start-ups or advices on how to conduct a market analysis? Get an appointment in the Gründervilla and use the library. For using advices and contact details as well as some useful references and links see the tab “Start-up Library”.
In the framework of the EXIST III project a number of business ideas have been collected which - after being released by their originators - now are waiting to be developed, edited, tested and implemented. Be inspired!