The BTU's continuing education Master programme Economic Studies
At a glance
- Continuing Education Programme for Scientists, Engineers or Lawyers
- Course duration: Three or Five Semester Options are Available
- Students can work professionally and obtain a degree at the same time
- High Practical Orientation
- Well-Know Lecturers from Research Institutions and Leading Companies
- Tuition fees of € 500 per Semester (in addition to the usual semester fees)
- Degree: Master of Business Law (M.B.L.)
Aim of the academic programme
The technology sector increasingly requires professional employees with strong legal backgrounds. Whether copyright or contracting law, commercial law or data protection: Technology companies are faced almost daily with highly complex legal challenges, which if not properly addressed, can threaten their very existence. These companies require highly specialised knowledge, which is often only addressed superficially in conventional economics/engineering science study courses. Even law schools do not always provide sufficient training in this specialist area of jurisprudence. The aim of our Economic Studies programme is fill this gap. We give scientists, engineers, and lawyers the tool they need to trackle the legal and economic challenges facing technology companies today. Students receive advanced training in commercial law, with a special emphasis on practical legal issues that impact technology companies.
Our teaching staff includes BTU professors, as well as well-know practtioners from both the judiciary and legal proession.
For further information see: http://www.tu-cottbus.de/mbl